||[Jul. 25th, 2006|01:52 pm]
Fans of Poppy Z. Brite's Novel
1. Name, or what you would like to be called: Ann|
2. Some hobbies of yours?: Reading, writing, internet, video games, cooking, horror movies, and doing rather dumb stuff in public with friends.
3. Interests: Horror, scifi, psychology, nueroscience, serial killers, slash, movies, humor, and morbid things. Also, on a more normal train of interest: food, essays, and pretty things.
4. Where do you live?: That depends, either Guam or Baltimore.
5. Why did you pick up Exquisite Corpse when you first did?: Well, I was already a heavily into Poppy Z. Brite when I heard about Exquisite Corpse and I've always had an interest(?) in Jeffrey Dahmer. I knew that I wanted this book, but when I did the sample page preview on Amazon I thought it might be too much. I should wait until I was at least of legal age. Haha! Then I found it in my local book store and it wouldn't leave my hands so I bought it and now I looo~ove eet.
6. What sort of activities do you think we should do in this community?: Related discussion from cooking to AIDs to serial killers to New Orleans, fanfics, essays, fanart, contests, pretty much anything related so we can build a fandom.
7. What do you expect to see come out of this community? Or, what do you think our posts would consist of when we become more active?: Anything related to the book!
8. Anything else you would like to add?: I'd have to agree with the last too posts. I like the mansex/cks! Come on, who doesn't? Boring people that's who. I also like horror and gore, again who doesn't? Anyway, I hope the best for this community! Yaaay!